Family Love

Napakahabang panahon na rin , walong taon na hindi nakita at nakasama ang mga dearest and nearest na mga tao sa buhay naming mag-anak.

Masaklap man ang naging dahilan upang kami ay muli nilang makasama at sila ay aming makasama, thankful pa rin 'coz it only proves that God has all the reasons for eveything and anything.

Sabi nga ng ilan, minsan mas nagkakatipon-tipon pa ang magkakamag-anak kapag may namatay. Masaklap at malungkot man, minsan totoo iyon. Doon pa lang natin ma-re-realize ang halaga ng bawat isa kapag tayo ay nabawasan na ng isang mahal sa buhay.

Madalas kong isama sa prayer ang mga salitang ito :" Lord ,always bind us with your love that cannot be broken." not only sa buhay ng aming pamilya , but sa mga kaibigan at iba pang mahal sa buhay.

Families are not perfect. Relationships are not perfect. My love ones are not perfect. Nagkakamali tayo, nakakasakit at nasasaktan, naiinis at nagagalit.

But if you are a child of God, you know God and His words, according to Matthew 5:48:

" But you are to be perfect , even as your Father in heaven is perfect".. then may chance at reason  tayong mag-effort to be a good perfect person for our families.

Let me share you one of the beautiful quote about family na hindi ko pagsasawaang basahin :


"A sentence from Psalm 101 has been both challenging and convicting for me: 'I will walk in my house with blameless heart' (Psalm 101-2, NIV). When God speaks to me about being more loving, this verse reminds me to make application in my family first—and then to others. It forces me to ask, 'Am I more spiritual, more loving, or more fun somewhere else? Who gets my best—my family or others?'"

-- Jean Fleming, A Mother’s Heart



This is a late NewYear Post, I wanted to say more, but I just want to leave it to you guys, what this post all about. Words are not enough to express my gratitude to our Living and All -Knowing God, for giving me such a wonderful family (ies) .

I will continously pray that my family will know and serve the Lord in spirit and in truth.

The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but He blesseth the habitation of the just. Proverbs 3:33

Happy New Year to all :)

Comments

Unknown said…
thank you Jona..God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Eksena

AMAYA

Loser Ka Ba?